Digital skills: Sidehustle internship program, digital skills.

 

May I burst your brain with a booming experience of my digital skills journey at sidehustle internship program organized by human angels?

 

Before you read my piece, I hope you know the world is hybrid and in fact it's now 80% digital so from the above, you can predict what will happen to non-digital skills in the next century. Having this thought I decided to take the journey to learn and improve my digital skills. 

 

Digital skills are 21st-century skills that help to reduce the workload of human tasks. They range from graphics design, UI/UX design, content creation, content development, website development, social media management, product management, and much more. In this piece, I will be giving you a gist of my journey into the world of content creation at sidehustle internship program. So take the ride with me. 

 

I am an author but my book did not get the expected traffic and customers so  I decided to build a website but the conditions given were out of my bank. Then I gave up. As a result, my writing career went into oblivion. I could not cry. I didn't know a blog could help me out.

 

Knowing the importance of digital skills I decided to apply for every available program that would help me. I got a few though but I was not satisfied. You why? Because I began to understand that manual or analog approaches to advertising products will soon be a thing of the past. Early in June, a sister who because of this program will become dear to my heart sent me a link about sidehustle internship program. I quickly read it and applied. Even though the attraction was the stipends but dear reader the knowledge I garnered from the internship took my worries away because I know after the internship money will flow. 😄

 

On the 22nd of June, we started with human angels in persons of Miss Temiloluwa Abiola, Rachel Phillips, and Mojolaoluwa and my fellow interns who were there for me in the journey. The course was so interesting with different challenges and tasks to accomplish every week. I never won any challenge but the ones helped me to build my confidence in graphics designing. It will be unfair to tell you the nature of the program. Men! It was loaded and massive as the mentors never held back valuable information. Is often said nothing goes for nothing but our mentors changed the narrative. Apart from the course content which includes content creation, SEO, SEM, copywriting, and graphics design. They taught me resilience, creativity, and critical thinking. Words are not enough for me to express my gratitude to God for this program.

So are you thinking and wondering, where and how will you learn or improve your digital skills, I can confidently tell you that sidehustle is the best plug and the amazing thing is that it is free. Good enough another cohort is at the corner. Testimonies are abounding already even before the end of the internship. People are already getting great gigs. Sign up today and you will smile at the bank in less than one month. 

 #4weekschallenge#, #contentcreationclass# #contentchallenge#

please leave a reply thanks

Comments